Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Saturday Evening Post (Only Not Because It's Morning . . .)

It's been a crazy week. That's for sure. I have been doing wedding stuff hard core and my sister flew in yesterday and I had an emotional break down. ha ha. Getting married isn't all butterflies and and cupid. It's a lot of work, people. But as long as you're in love with the man at your side, it's all worth it.
I was reading a post last night that my dad printed off for me. It was written this past February about how my sister, Chelsey, was getting married and how I wished I could find happiness in someone like she has and all my my siblings, and  my parents, etc.
I have realized since then that it's not finding happiness in someone else that makes you truly happy, but finding balance, harmony, and happiness within yourself first. Then you can find it someone else.
DUH! I mean, hello, who wouldn't have thought of that one before? Obviously not me. But hopefully the rest of you are smarter than that. It's not all about having boys around you to make you happy or having a best friend. It's about being happy with who you are and what you have to offer to the world.
If there is anything that I hope to remember the next week as stress gets higher with the wedding coming up, it's that sunshine can reach out of my fingertips if I let it. I can't get it from someone else.

Happy Fall!
The wedding's only a week away! Holy CRAP!!!!!
Love Always,
Cass

1 comment:

  1. When did you get to be so smart? Yes! You figured it out and now you've found it. Hold on tight my dear daughter. You found one man that's amazing and that will take you to the moon and beyond! Love ya tons. Never for get that.
    Love MOM

    ReplyDelete