Holy moly! I can't believe it's already 2014! Time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it?? Last year at this time everything was so different! George and I hadn't been married that long. We weren't sure where we were going totally. Life was so different! I can't believe George and I have been married a year! I am now a certified Dental Assistant. George graduated with his bachelors degree, we have survived much, cried a lot, laughed a lot. Haha. George also got released from the branch presidency and now he is the elders quorum president. I got to go through my first year as camp director. I got to go out of the country for my first time. It was a big year! I can't wait to see what happens this year! Well, actually, I can wait because I cherish every day too dearly..... But I am excited to see what happens next!
George and I came up with our New Years Resolutions. Some people think it's dumb and others think it's a waste. But every year I do them and every year I get to look at the progress I've made. It doesn't matter if I reached my goal or not. At least I made one and tried my best! I can always try again this year!
Our New Years resolutions are as follows:
1. Attend the temple every month together.(we missed a month this year darn it!!!)
2. Read the scriptures together and personally every night.
3. Try to get over dumb fights within five minutes or less.
And we are making up more tomorrow because George is too tired. Haha
My New Years resolutions are a lot like last years... But oh we'll.
1. Work out for at least 30 minutes at least 3x a week.
2. Spend more time Paying attention to my husband rather than fussing over a clean house or something else that doesn't matter as much.
3. Be more decisive in all things.
4. Delve more into my photography.
5. Write more.
6. Cross something off my bucket list.
So excited to see where these lead me!! I love fresh starts and every New Years is a fresh start. A fresh start to a new chapter in this wonderful life.
Well..... I'd better get some sleep. Night! And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!