Saturday, September 5, 2015

Oi

So, it's that time in our life. Yup.
It's so hard to be a grown-up sometimes. 
I don't even mean the trials part, because everyone has trials, no matter the age.
It's the whole money thing.

George and will be married for three years this coming October. We weren't planning on buying our first home until he graduates from Masters school in a year and a half. At that time we would go wherever her gets a good job, buy a house and settle down for a while. Maybe even start a family if I feel tickled enough to. (We'll see about that one . . .) Anyway, we've been looking at buying a home, but all I can see in front of my two eyeballs are dollar signs. I HATE debt and we don't have any (other than masters school loans, but who can pay for that out of pocket, really? We're not Bill Gates.)
I know it's stupid to be stressed out about money and buying a home. First world problems, much?
Don't get me wrong, we are so so so blessed. 
It's just a BIG decision. And we are so worried about making a mistake.
We went out with a Buyers Agent today (by the way, if you're looking to buy a home I highly suggest one. They can get into any house and they are free for time.) and found a house. I didn't expect to find a home. WHAT??? 

It's amazing what life steers your way.I thought we'd be in this apartment for two years. Who knows? 
We plan on deciding in a few days. I guess only time will tell. 

Home sweet home, or not?




No comments:

Post a Comment