Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Musings of a Yoga Student

It's funny how each day is so different. Each day holds something new. Something old.
Every day people come and go. Some will be your friend for a lifetime.
Others will temporarily stay and move on without mentioning you ever again.
I have been thinking real hard about so many choices I have to make in the next few years.
Every choice seems so big and I feel quite indifferent.
I worry too much, I know.
But, wouldn't you?
So, yesterday, I was sitting in my Yoga class, all tense, trying to relax.
Trying to get something out of class for the evening to help me with my week when I had an epiphany.
Someone asked me not too long ago to try and incorporate dance into other aspects of my life.
Dance is so dear to my heart. They did not think it would have been fair to take a clean cut.
So as I was practicing my crow pose, continuing to fall out of it, trying worth my life to balance, and I realized that I don't have to divide up dance into different parts of my life, I can make it my entire life! Just because I can't dance anymore doesn't mean it's gone.
I have a passion for dance that I've never had for anything else. So, last night I decided that I am going to take that passion I have for dance and put it into my life.
Have passion for life! Every single day.
It doesn't matter if it's a bad day or a good day.
I'm going to be passionate about it.
Once I realized this. It was like everything clicked.
Balance was restored and I successfully held crow pose for five seconds! haha
Finally, a little balance in my life.

Love Always,
Cass


P.S. This is crow pose...TA DA!

No comments:

Post a Comment