Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Realism

Life is a rush. It rushes by so fast and all we get to do is blink and breath a little and WOOSH! It's over.
Lately I've felt like I'm in a haze. All I do is
Eat
Take care of husband
Take care of everyone else
Work
Sleep
Repeat
Really I'm not complaining. I'm just saying that here I am, standing on this segment of my life's map, waiting for my next big move and . . . Nothin. 
Life moves past me in a rush of the wind and I haven't done anything yet. I haven't moved.
Still here. Same old me.
And these past couple weeks I've been so blaaaaah and down because I thought that was a bad thing.
But is it? 
Staying in one spot for long isn't bad. Being imbalanced for a some time isn't always bad. 
It's finding that balance and finding what you need to move on that's important.
So, for now, I've decided to try and enjoy where I'm at, bask in the sunlight, hang my coat up, and stay a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment