Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Unedited (not what you think, I swear)

I still need about five hundred more words. This is bad because I was almost falling asleep anyway while thinking of what else to write about. (which, I have no idea what I am going to write about p.s.) I haven't even taken my medicine yet and I'm already dying of sleep deprivation so much so that I am up late. I love how the one time ot this school year that I really get sick is during one of the busiest weeks of school for me. It's so dump! Arg!
I don't know how I can stay awake any longer. This is new for me because I usually have a hard time falling asleep. Although, falling asleep is not a concern, the staying asleep part is the part I generally worry about. But, what's the poing of worrying about that when I'll be on medication for that part tonight! Yay! I'll sleep like I never have before! Maybe....I guess we will just have to see how everything goes down.
Why am I even talking about this? I don't even really know what I'm saying because I 'm havelf asleep and everyone is in bed except me. I feel so alone. I don't reallly know what's going on because I'm just so discom bobulated right now thatut feeks kuje nt gead is tipping one way and my body is tipping the other. Maybe that's beause Iml'm falling asleep. I have my eyes closed right now even while :I am typing this. It's not my fault I don't have fifteen hundred words wo put in for the assignment on them that is due tomorrow, because I have had no time at all....holy crap I think I just had a dream that I was at the dinosaur museum. I even opened my eyes from typing and I had something in the dream that I was saying. That's funnny how our mind works that way, I think. I wonder how long this is. I hate how there is no word count on here. It drives me insane. Well, not really, but it would be super nice if there was a word count on here for insances such as this so I could know if I need to quite typing or not. I guess I'll just cut and paste and if it's not enough, I'll have another completelyu poingless entry like this one. And by the way, I'm not editing this one because i don't want to have to, and I think it's sort of funny to see how tired I am in some spots. It some places ity really shows, So, I guess we will see.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment