Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Fast Pace Days of a College Girl

It is my first Sunday away from home. They sky outside my window is blue with big white puffy clouds in the sky which remindes me of my dad because they are his favorite. I went to my first college dance last night and it was super duper fun! Institute dances aren't as bad as I thought they were going to be.
I must say, being in this appartment away from home makes me miss my family. I can't just take off my make up and wear sweats and go outside to read a book or work on my computer. I don't have a back yard. I have a park outside my front door. But it is outside of a lot of other people's front door's too, so...
I took a picture of my first meal made by yours truely but I accidentally deleted it after I had already gobbled it down. So, that plan failed. But I still have pictures of my room! I'm not quite done figuring out where things go, but I hope to be soon. Like, today.
Lots of things to do. Good thing it's Sunday. I start drill team tomorrow bright and early at 6am! Oh boy! Here comes college! It's hot on my heels already.
P.S. The water here tastes SO GOOD! :D


Not too shabby. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Cass! That last picture of all of your clothes stuffed in your closet is classic. It's just as jammed with clothes as you're one at home - and you even left some shirts!! Dang girl.

    ReplyDelete