Sunday, August 7, 2011

rAnDom

I woke up this morning feeling a little drowsy after going to the Tim Mcgraw concert last night and I noticed that my right eye felt a little funny. So I go and look in the mirror and my eye is almost swollen shut. Who knows why? I look like I have some disease. I'm so skipping out on the singles ward today...
My niece is getting blessed today. I'm so excited. It's going to be quite a day...
I've never done 100 truths before and I've had blog-block all summer. I've had so many things to say and no words to say them with. So, here is my attempt.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Water
2. Last phone call:  Abram Phelon
3. Last text message: Abram Phelon
4. Last song you listened to:  Indian Outlaw by Tim Mcgraw (at his concert :D)
5. Last time you cried: An hour ago.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: No.
7. Been cheated on: Yup.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes
9. Lost someone special: Yes
10. Been depressed: Yes
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12.  Red
13.  Aqua
14. Golden Yellow
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011)
15. Made a new friend?: Yes
17. Laughed until you cried? Yes
18. Met someone who changed you? yes
19. Found out who your true friends were? Yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you? No. But if they were who cares.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friends’ list? Nope.
GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life?  most of them…but I didn’t feel like counting :-)
23. A TV show you wish was NOT canceled? Lizzie McGuire or That's So Raven
24. Do you have any pets? Nope.
25. M&M’s with or with OUT peanuts? Minnie and without
26. What did you do for your last birthday? went to school, went out with Eric Alsop, went to PF Changs with my closest lady friends.
27. What time did you wake up today?  9:00am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?:  Just got home from the concert.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: College.
30. Last time you saw your Mother?: About an hour ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?  I don't know. Probably the fact that I had a boyfriend in HS. but nothing else.
32. What are you listening to right now?  Nothing. Unless you call the breeze through the trees music.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? Nope. Don't think so.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now?  My swollen face and all these stupid mosquito bites.
35. Most visited webpage? my email....does that count?
36. PC or Mac? Mac!
37. Nicknames: Cassa, Cass, Twink, Twinkletoes, Tweed, Charlie Anna, Doll, George, Max.
38. Relationship Status: Single.
39. Zodiac Sign: Taurus
40. Lady or Gent?: Lady
41. Elementary?: Forbes Elementary
42. Middle School?: American Fork JH
43. High School?: American Fork HS
44. Hair Color?: some say it's blond, some say it's strawberry blond, some say it's red. Who really knows?
45. Long or short?: In the middle.
46. Height? :5’4
48. What do you like about yourself? I don't really know...?
49. Piercings?: One in each ear.
50. Tattoos? No
51. Righty or lefty? Righty
52. First surgery?: Appendix.
53. First Piercing?: Ears
54. First best friend?: Outside of my family? Ummm. Madi Minor.
55. First sport you joined? Softball in fourth grade
56. Favorite place of residence? I loved living in Boston. LOVED IT.
57. How many people have you kissed? One.
58. When do you feel the best about yourself? Right after I work out and shower and lay in the sun when I'm not wearing any make up.
RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating: just did
60. Drinking: Nope.
61. *Poke*: huh?
62. *Poke*:  I don’t get this one…
63. Waiting for?: My face to stop being a balloon...
64. Want kids? If I adopt, yes. But lets be realistic, I'll probably have one or two....ouch...
65. Get Married? Marriage and I aren't exactly simpatico...
66. Career? Can't decide. I want to be a dance teacher/ athletic trainer, and make-up artist, and a photographer...
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes?: eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs.
69. Shorter or taller: Taller
70. Older or Younger: Depends.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Yes.
73. Sensitive or loud:  In between
75. Trouble-maker or hesitant: ummm......I've been known to be both.
HAVE YOU EVER :
78. Lost glasses/contacts?: No.
80. Broken someone’s heart?: Yes....unfortunately.
81. Had your own heart broken?: Yes
83. Turned someone down?: Yes
84. Cried when someone died?: Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself?: I try to.
87. Miracles?: Yes
88. Love at first sight?: No
89. Heaven?: mmhm.
90. Santa Claus?:  I wish I still did. Awe, why not, sure I do.
91. Kiss on the first date?: Before it...hehe.
92. Angels?: Definitely
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Had more than one bf/gf at the same time?: No.
94. Is there one person you want to be with right now?  Yes and then again, no. and yes. but no.
95. Did you sing today? No…
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? hmmmm. I dunno. I don't want to relive my life. I'm fine with the way I've turned out.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? July 20 or September 17, 2010.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? Yes. If love exists.
100. Posting this as 100 truths? Nope. Because that's not all that I did on my blog today...finally...

No comments:

Post a Comment