Thursday, August 25, 2011

Puzzel Pieces

It was my second day of school today. What? School started already? Yes, it did. News flash. I swear it hasn't hit me yet that I'm in college. I already feel like I'm kind of getting the hang of things. I finally know where all the buildings are, I've been to some social gatherings, I've gotten to know my roommates, we finished our football routine for Badgerettes, and I've already written THREE PAPERS!!! They were easy though, so it wasn't that big of a deal.
I was so tired today that my friend asked me if I was high because I looked drugged. But I informed her I didn't do drugs and that I was just lacking on the sleep factor (thanks to Badgerettes and six in the morning and my rigorous dance schedule that I absolutely love). Although I feel absolutely exhausted and I haven't even gone a full week, I feel so happy. I feel like this is where I am supposed to be. Everything just matches up and works out. I feel like since I have been doing so hard to do what's write that God is blessing me by helping me figure things out. There are trials, don't get me wrong. Life isn't all fun and games and easiness all the time, but I just feel like I have the positivity and the energy to get through things. Finally...
I've also learned that the mistakes you make in high school or in any point of your life follow you everywhere you go. Someone I knew quite well my sophomore year in HS showed up at my appt. this week. I was shocked and he was completely shocked and it was a little awkward, but we are learning to adjust to new environments, even if it means that we will both be here...
I start my Aeriel class tomorrow! I'm so excited! It is going to be really hard work and it is going to kick my trash and get me in shape, but I am so stoked! I have finally figured out what I think I want to be....a Dance Therapist. I want to give therapy to people who have a hard time talking about their problems. I want them to figure themselves out in the way I have been able to figure myself out and sort out my problems...through dance.
Well, I'm off to bed. I'm sick of not getting enough sleep. Hope I can get up in the morning. Thank goodness for weekends! Hallelujah!
This is a picture of Aeriel Dance. There are two pieces of fabric that hang from the ceiling down to the floor. You start at the bottom of the floor and work your way up the ribbon and dance in the ribbon. SWEET, HUH?!?!?!?! I'm so excited I can't even tell you. It will be a challenge, but I so can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment