Monday, August 8, 2011

Vague But True

Today was one of those days. The roller coaster. Up, down, up, down. My sister in law and her kids flew in today. I'm so happy to see them. I saw them like a month and a half ago but still, when you're the youngest and all your family lives everywhere but where you are, it's nice to have them around every now and again.
But anyway...It was only just a few minutes ago that I was searching through my CD case to find something good when I came across something very special. Something that I honestly don't know if I can give up.
I saw a sign today. A sign of life. I didn't want to believe it because I did not want it to be true. There are so many things that are so easy to give up, and then every now and again you come across this one thing that just pulls at one of your heart strings. It tugs and tugs and tugs at you until you eventually have to put a wall between yourself and it so the tugging will stop. But even though I put that wall up, the tugging is still there. Dull but alive.
I have to take benadrill for my eye...maybe it will get rid of the tugging.
At least for one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment