Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

I woke up this morning in a very good mood. For some reason I couldn't get my smile from my liver to my face. But, as the day went on, it slowly snuck up on me and popped out, thank goodness! I went about my day thinking of things that were positive and really trying to make everyone else have a good day. I don't know if I succeeded in making anyone's day, but I tried, and if I didn't, I'm sorry, I'll try every single day from here on out!
I went to lunch after school with Jacey. Ah, Jacey, what can I say? I love her to death. Seriously. I swear we were ment to be friends. For some reason or another God gave her to me, thank goodness! Thanks to her, my valentines day was a great one. Not to mention all my wonderful friends at school who just so much as smiled at me and waved or said "hello." They all had a special part in making my day in some way or another.
I wasn't expecting to get anything today, but, Jacob R. gave me a paper heart. Whether he cut it out just for me or he cut them out just to give away to people I don't know. But, I don't care either, because it made my day.
I had enough time today to clean out some shelves and dust my room. It felt so good! And I found some CD's I have been looking for for months, even years. I'm so glad I found them.
I went to dance and came home feeling pretty good. Dance and I are like peanutbutter and jelley or tuna and pickles, we just fit together and taste good together. Dance is my valentine.
When I got up onto the porch, I looked down and saw an adorable white teddy bear, three beautiful white roses, and a card. I picked it up, expecing it to be for my mom or something, but the card had my name on it and I about died. haha. I couldn't believe it. I rushed inside, tour open the card, and found a thoughtful card and a thoughtful sentence written inside. I don't know who you are because apperantly you want to remain unknown, but your thoughtful act of service put a smile on my face and was deffinately the cherry on top. Thanks so much.
And thanks to all my wonderful friends. I feel like I take you for granted sometimes. I hope you know how much I appreciate you! It was truely a great day, the sun was even out.
Happy Valentines Day. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment