Friday, February 18, 2011

RIGHT NOW AKA:Don't Read This . . . It's Completely Pointless . . .

Right now, Jacey is sitting on my farthest left, Amber is sitting next to her, closer to me, Maddie is sitting between Amber and me, and I am sitting next to Hannah. They are all playing this video game. I, of course, am playing on Jacey's laptop. Why? Because if I were to try and play a video game, well, I'm just going to say it. There'd be no point. At all. What-so-ever. Why? BECAUSE I TOTALLY POWN AT VIDEO GAMES! (Actually I lied, I fail at them, but I fail in style!)
We just went to Kneaders. I ate so much I almost died. I laughed so hard there. I haven't laughed that hard in months. It felt so good. All thanks to my fabulous friends. I almost forgot how good it feels to laugh that hard.
haha. Jacey got like, one point from beating her record! whooooooooooooooo! Jaccccceeeeeeeeyyyy!
I think if I were to be in this video game (which is Mario Party) then, I'd be Peach or Daisy, Jacey would be Toadette, Amber would be Louigi, Maddie would be Peach or Daisy, and Hannah would be Mario. haha. I don't like the fact that I'd be a princess, but it's who I am, I guess!
Well, this is completely pointless, so I'm just going to stop talking now.
Have a wonderful Friday, Casper.
Love,
Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment