Monday, March 21, 2011

Nasty Nails

So, lately my nails have been bothering me. Personally, I think nails are discusting and I especially hate long nails. I don't know why they gross me out so much. Maybe it's because when you're dancing and you step on something pokey and you look down to see what it is and it turnes out to be someone else's nail, it kind of grosses you out. Just a little bit . . .
Since morp, which was a few weeks ago, my nails have been black and my toenails have been purple. My toenail polish comes off really fast thanks to dance. My nail polish for my fingernails comes off fast, too. Problem is, I don't understand how. My nails, I personally think, are so ugly. Color Guard ruined them for the rest of my life. Plus, I have a discussting habbit of picking at them when I'm bored. I think publicly admitting that I have this problem will help me get over it.
     Maybe . . .
I don't know why it bothers me so much. I guess I just don't like the feeling of them being too long. I don't like it when they're too short, either, though, so, I don't know. I guess I'll just have to find a happy medium.
I love getting manicures and pedicures, though. Sadly, I don't get one this week because no one wanted to take me to prom, but I finally picked all my fingernail polish off today, so maybe, before bed tonight, I'll give myself a manicure with this little set that I have and pretend like I care.
Ya, we will see how it goes . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment