Thursday, May 5, 2011

REASONS WHY WARM WEATHER IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO

Snow Cones
Today I got my frist snow cone of the year with Hannah! It was marvelous. Every bite was heaven.


Laying In The Sun
I got to sit and eat costa vida in my back yard after school and do my homework out there. I got a little sunburned. Who knew?


Driving With The Windows Rolled Down
For once, it wasn't too cold for me to roll down the windows in my car. Huray!
UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE NO AMAZING PICTURE OF THIS. SO JUST IMAGINE.

Swinging On The Swings
I forgot how much fun it is to swing. Such a simple joy...

Baseball Games
Whooooo! Can't wait for summer ball! YEAH!


Garden Food
I have been craving this for weeks! I can't wait to plant a garden!


 It's late and I can't think of anything else right now but i sure hope that tomorrow is warm again! Huray for warm weathe! Summer, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Chelsey has been complaining since she moved here that there are no sno-cones. We went to the park last week and...voila! There was a place with sno-cones. She was practically in heaven. You two are peas on a pod.

    ReplyDelete