1. My backyard at HOME
2. The kitchen (also at home)
3. My car
4. My bedroom
5. Caitlin's house :)
6. The dance studio
7. The park
8. The beach
9. The city
Nine weird things about me. . .
1. I eat like a 12 year old boy who will one day be six foot and brilliantly buff. Only mine goes nowhere. It evaporates.
2. My socks don't match that often. And if they do, it MAY be an indication that I'm in a bad mood.
3. I can't stand dust. It grosses me out. Ewe.
4. I change my mind more than anyone you know.
5. I can't talk to boys. I just don't know how. I missed that training lesson in Heaven.
6. I enjoy most anything. As long as I'm in the mood for it.
7. I like to dance in empty parking lots to whatever music is spewing from my car.
8. I am a neat freak.
9. I feel satisfied and accomplished when I cross things off of my millions of lists.
Eight things I'm going to do this summer. . .
1. Get another job.
2. Eat as many snow cones as I want.
3. Lay in the sun with my ipod in my ears.
4. Dance in my backyard.
5. Practice my camera skills on my various victims
6. Write a million letters
7. Go to some farewells and weddings
8. Watch the sunset and know that someday I'll have someone to share it with.
Seven things I'm thinking of. . .
1. Driving to the Temple with Caitlin after FHE
2. Asking Josh to Snow Ball tomorrow
3. My English homework
4. Registration and my now official major
5. The people I miss. . .
6. Texting Caitlin
7. Calling Melissa (possibly) and wanting to talk to my parents
Six things I'm wearing. . .
1. A red shirt
2. a white tank top
3. My jeans
6. My rings
Five things I'm worried about. . .
1. Finding the strength to get up for practice tomorrow morning at five. . .
2. The future
4. That I'll be alone the rest of my life
5. That I'll never get a letter back
Four things on my floor. . .
1. My duffel full of dance clothes
3. My tiny fridge
4. My feet
Three things I want to do today. . .
1. English homework
2. Find time to wind down and meditate and relax before bed
3. Drive to the temple with Caitlin and eat dinner.
Two things I'm willing to reveal. . .
1. I still cry myself to sleep sometimes even though I know I have no reason to because I just need to let it go.
2. That I'm going to miss my sister once she's married off like the rest of my wonderful siblings.
One secret. . .
1. I anticipate the day that....I'm not telling.
~Heard a song I want to make up a dance to. I know it's not my major, but I think it will always be a part of my heart and soul. Forever and always.
~I saw The Young Victoria the other day. It's my new favorite movie. I've decided to live vicariously through chick flicks.
Someday I hope to be as strong as her.